RSS Feed

A drawing of a hand and a technology tutorial

0

Monday, February 3, 2014 by


This is my drawing of my right hand when I hold the pencil. I know; I don't hold the pencil right. If you want to make your drawings like this without Photoshop, this is the method I used.

1. Take a photo of your drawing. I used an iPad. 

2. On my iPad, I uploaded the photo to an image hosting site (Postimage). 
3. On a desktop or laptop, type the link the image hosting site provided you for the photo.
4. Save the photo on your desktop/laptop computer. 
5. Resize the photo on PicMonkey as needed. Or you could do this on Pixlr Express.
6. Play around with the effects on Pixlr-o-matic for the photo to alter the photo as needed. (This is an OPTIONAL step.)
7. Use the Pixlr Editor for your photo. Trace over the lines with the pencil tool, hide unsightly shadows using the paintbrush tool, etc.

Yay! If you've followed these steps, I'm sure you have an awesome touched-up picture that looks like it's been Photoshopped! 



Leave a Reply